West Shore

West Shore

Friday, April 17, 2015

Small City, Big Boredom


As my brain slowly settles back into a sane position, I found myself in downtown Soybean Island City yet again.

I was quite bored, which means I fit right in with the localized humans.

I'm not sure what else to say except that I wandered about in my ragged clothes carrying my ragged items stuffed into my rickety shopping cart taking paranoid/paranormal pictures with my little camera. As usual.





And with my crazed yet autistic/artistic eye, I see what others refuse to see:






How true.

But what they do not know is that I am documenting.

Though I may look as though I have escaped from the world, the world does not escape me:


And it is all here for any and all to view and decipher and divulge, lo all these years of my captivity.

Here in SIC upon SI itself.

I have photographed it and filed it and placed it where it can but fall into the hands of a free people. Or person. Or bot.

Nonetheless or even less than that, I remain undaunted.

I know my mission and know what I must reveal and how such revelation must be accomplished.

Like this:








Oh The Apparatus, your days--much like mine--are numbered.


Oneninefiveseven over and out and . . .

Goodbye from Soybean Island

No comments:

Post a Comment