West Shore

West Shore

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Back Into The







Yes. I returned to Woods Woods Park to see the woods once again and stand woodenly alone among the non-clustered leafless trees that constitute Woods Woods Park.

I also saw a stick:


And more sticks:


The remains of a murdered tree:


And I saw this:


This could be an item of control or possibly an escape hatch for trees to elude the tree murderers or enslavers, a hatch which would lead to some tunnel and network of arbor-ablers who would spirit the endangered trees (or bushes or other plant life) to safety and freedom. An underground railroad of sorts for maligned plants--those poor creatures of the earth much misunderstood and abused all over the world.


Anyway, back to the Woods Woods Park:

I also saw some drainage:



Nice!


Who on Soybean Island doesn't like a good drainage photo?

Very few, I would say. Yes, very few . . .



Now here is an interesting tree:


If I were a tree, that would be me.

It looks like the tree is in the process of escaping, perhaps slowly slowly over many years creeping its way to the escape hatch and the tunnel and the underground railway which will lead to a happier and fuller and freer life.

I much envy the tree . . .


Oneninefiveseven over and outta here--Goodbye from Soybean Island

No comments:

Post a Comment