West Shore

West Shore

Saturday, April 16, 2016

The War On Trees: Part Two


Ah, Dear Non-Reader, you may be asking yourself--"Yes, I see what you see, but where is the evidence of systemic harm that would entail the use of a word like war?" Or, you may not be.

Nonetheless, in Part Two of my Up Close and Personally Impersonal look at Abused Woods Park and The War On Trees, I will answer that hypothetical question to you, my Hypothetical Reader:











Yes.

Hopefully we can put that to rest and to bed and all agree that The Apparatus is running some kind of horrific camp here that shows a violent bias against trees. (And wood in general.)

I don't quite yet want to reveal my conclusion about Abused Woods Park. Not quite yet. But it won't be quite long before I do--no doubt in Part Three--as any journalist of long-form reporting knows, I need to string you along before I get to my actual point on the whole matter.


Anyway, more:











Ravaged and ruined and forced labored!









All true. All too true. All tree true too!

Need yet more evidence?

Evidently so:





Feast your eyes on that!

A mutilated section of tree left blithely out in the open, surrounded by sawdust. Sawdust which is akin to blood to a tree.

More:




Indeed. Sawdust pooled yellow and golden upon the littered earth with the thin sticks of a former life almost hemming it in in a gruesome artistic display of wanton death.


And this is fresh!

Fresh, I tell you!

But lest you think this has not been going on for quite some time, I will show you my next photo as proof that this as old as the slaughter and elimination of goats upon Soybean Island.


Look:






I'm sorry to have to post the above picture, but this is what real journalists do. Yes.



Okay. That is enough. I have yet more to show, to reveal, to expose and inform.


And I shall . . .



Oneninefiveseven, over and out:

Goodbye from Soybean Island




No comments:

Post a Comment