West Shore

West Shore

Sunday, April 17, 2016

The War On Trees: Intermission


I think that you, like me, need a short break. A breather. A moment to ourselves in order to digest what I have posted so far about Abused Woods Park.

Or, maybe you'd like to look at a few more-artful photos in between the onslaught of sad and horrifying pictures that my long-form journalistic professionalism demands that I show you, Dear Non-Reader, before we move on to Part Three.

Well, either way, here they are:


































Yes.

Indeedy.

Even in or among or with or despite of a place like Abused Woods Park, one can find a certain malcontent beauty to the world. Yes, even a prisoner likes to hear a bird song, even a psychiatrist enjoys a comic book, the bureaucrat a Sloppy Joe, the politician a prostitute. Yes, even the executioner sits down for a beer.

Or some such . . .

Okay. That's it for a break. I shall return to the next chapter of this overexposure of how the trees live (and die) upon Soybean Island. Very soon.


Goodbye from Soybean Island




No comments:

Post a Comment