West Shore

West Shore

Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Un-Nitty Gritty of Soybean Island City


I have not posted in a while. Forgive me. Though I cannot forgive myself: each time I do not post is but a failure in the lottery-like-chance I have in communicating with the Free World and thusly escaping this island of the damned.

Ah.

But I must say I am always fearful that The Apparatus will find me out, so I must be duly careful in how often I communicate. And how boldly.

BOLDLY?
Or deftly?

Judge for yourself . . .

Anyway and whatever and so on and forth and forthwith--here is a post concerning the not so bland and potentially-attractive side of the big city on Soybean Island. Yes, a bit of the gritty underbelly of SIC (Soybean Island City):




Yet, what does one expect from a Prisoners Island? Wine and roses and bunnies? . . . Well, they do have those here. But that is not what concerns us for this misbegotten posting. That last photo--the barred window--is very familiar to me. It could be my window if I am ever discovered by The Apparatus.

Onward:




Yes!

And while I can show you the plant waste, what I cannot and dare not depict is the human waste upon this island, within this city. To be honest, as of now I cannot discern the difference between the relatively happy local population and that of the captured prisoner class (like myself). Complacency and blind acceptance of authority looks a lot like the frightened existence and despondence of those who know better. (Look no further than North Korea if you believe me not.)

Let us continue:





As much as I dislike revealing such images of machinery and control, I believe it is important for me to document what this place is like and--to the best of my limited ability--what is going on here. What is left of my freedom--perhaps what is left of my life--is on the line here. Yet, I most soldier on:




The desire to display bent posts and sticks with orange ribbons is almost as strong as the seeming need to display dead plants here in Soybean Island City.

Attention:



Stairway to Heaven?

Hardly.

Stairway to Deathtrap is more likely . . .

But, even I cannot leave you with such disillusioning images. I must at least offer a glimmer of what The Apparatus would prefer you to see, here on their hidden island. So, without further ado:


I suppose those look like bunnies to the untrained eye, but I believe they are long-eared snails--a subspecies of the Soybean Island Snail (aka: Bean Snail, Transcendental Snail, Fighting Snail).

So. There you have it. Of course, there is no you, is there? There is no hopeful English-reading soul out there who can view this blog and can act upon the shocking information I have revealed and documented and sprung forth into the Internets World, is there? . . . Alas. There is no you. There is only me.

So, to me, until next time if there is a next time:

Goodbye from Soybean Island,

#1957

No comments:

Post a Comment