West Shore

West Shore

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Carretorgetplatz Park


Carretorgetplatz Park is one of the main green spaces in the city. That's Soybean Island City to you. And me, unfortunately . . . So without further ado, let's take a look:







Marvelous!

And the flowers!!!!!!!!!! :

Visit Soybean Island




Stupendous! Sweet! Lovely! Remarkable!

I do not visit Carretorgetplatz Park very often, though it is not that far from my The Apparatus approved/provided apartment. Though my position on the island--my job and official capacity--is to be An Object of Curiosity, I find Carretorgetplatz Park to be too crowded with the seemingly normal local citizens strolling about in willful ignorance under the sun and in the shade and upon two feet.

But enough I say! Back to the park:



Or a rock in the park, as it were . . .

That's not to say the park is without dangers:





But the soulless existential danger of existing on Soybean Island is the greater peril than drowning in a water fountain, I must say.

And of course there are well rounded (though questionable) parts to the park:










I do not know if the last photo is a green insect or a Transcendental Snail hatchling  . . .


My ignorance is formidable.


More curious observations from An Object of Curiosity:





Wondrous!!!!!!


And of course, how could Carretorgetplatz Park be complete without statuary?

It cannot be!

Look! :


(Shiny and Threatening!)


(A Bronze Snail falling off a Cliff!)


(A Citizen Pleading for God to take him/her off This Island--including an overly Large House Cat and a curiously Small Bull Elk!)

(Authority with an Axe!)

(Authority with a Gun!)


These latter two pieces of great art, I trust, are the most popular and revered upon the island as a whole . . . But wait, I have one more:


A piano? A panel? A pumping station? Is it artwork at all? Or is it but an electric and sealed spying station for The Apparatus? Artwork, nonetheless, whatever it may be . . .

And so there you have it, a rendering of the pastoral and civilized, of the beautiful yet enigmatic Carretorgetplatz Park in Soybean Island City on Soybean Island.

Yes.

No.

Yes . . . Until next time if there is a next time:

Goodbye from Soybean Island,

#1957

No comments:

Post a Comment