West Shore

West Shore

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Geography II


Ah, I am an ineffectual cartographer . . . Yet cartograph I must, I feel, if anyone is to record and recognize and recover me from this island.

Here is my latest map:


I know. It is crude. Simple. Inept and inadequate. But please, take a closer look:


I have added rudimentary roads. The airport (where one day, yes, one day, I will make my escape!)

Of course there is much more to the island than this, but hopefully you can glean a measure of physical concept from what I have revealed.

I have yet to include the Rutabaga River or any true representation of the multitudes of The Homesteads.

I have yet to reveal streets and alleys and clusters of buildings. Restaurants. Toilets. Parks and lakes and ditches. Yes.

I have yet to graph all the many numerous secret-ish towers and stations and hidden camera that are run by The Apparatus--even I, with timeless time on my hands, cannot do that.

Please, use the map. I thought it pertinent to post it, considering what I endeavor to do next--which is to visit Stalag Ranville.

At least, let me simplify things. Here is an easy to read image, two views actually, that capture Soybean Island quite succinctly:



Wow!



Addendum:

Here is the Special Building from which the Special Transport Vehicle departs carrying its Special Workers and Visitors. (As long as you have or don't have the special pass, El Blanco.)

It takes Road #6 north to a checkpoint. Then it takes--by my admirable estimation--Stalag Road to, indeed, Stalag Ranville.

Anyway, Le Batiment Officiel Special:


Wow . . .
Strange . . .
And how yellow.


Until next time if there is a next time:

Goodbye from Soybean Island,

#1957

No comments:

Post a Comment