West Shore

West Shore

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Dull Lights, Dull City


Ladies and Gentlemen and Humanoids of all stripes, I present to you, Soybean Island City at night:




Isn't it stunning! Beautiful! Exciting! Like Paris and Rome and Tokyo and Oklahoma City all wrapped into one hotdog bun of thrills!

Who could not love such a place?

Who, I ask?

. . . other than the majority of the population on earth including the dead and the yet to be born and animals and insects and microbes and fungus and gastropods and viruses and inanimate objects . . .

. . .

Let's look in a couple of shop windows, shall we? Faire du leche-vitrines:


Wow!


Just Wow!


I mean, Wow!

And maybe Bow-Wow!

What is that in the last photo?

Is it a sighting of Soybean Island's equivalent of the Loch Ness Monster?

Is it a blurred Little-Bigfoot?

Have I captured a para-normal spirit haunting the haunted realm of this non-city city in this land that is all para-normal so that true para-normal activity here in Soybean Island City would constitute actual normal activity if this were, indeed, an actual and normal and normally active place?

Is it? Have I? Will I?

Never mind, I don't recall what it was I was even asking . . .

Back to the blurred dull lights of this blurred boring town:


Look all you want, but I will have to fine you:


I do not know how much this is in relation to the American Dollar or the Chinese Yuan or the European Euro or even the Zloty. (Nor the Nakfa or Birr, for that matter.)

I have no money. Am disallowed to own or carry any money. I am a prisoner (but not a criminal) and must rely on direct donations or hand outs or what I can find in my almost daily rummaging . . .


Anyway, what would a night in the big blurred boring dull dumbfounding dimwit city be without a look at this:


Well--I'm afraid I can't answer that. It wasn't a true question anyway.


But, how about this?!:



Yes! The Red Eyed Tower of The Apparatus running at full power in the powerful snow-powdered night, 24/7/365/including-Leap-Year !

How about that?

Ah, the madness builds and builds within me. I must grab my shopping cart and hit the day-lit streets and fulfill my obligation as An Object of Curiosity.

So, until next time if there is a next time:

Goodbye from Soybean Island,

#1957

No comments:

Post a Comment