West Shore

West Shore

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Signs of Ennui On The Island Of Boredom


Ah. What to say, what to do, how to transcribe the utter hatred and dissatisfaction and routine routine routine boring routine of life here on Soybean Island . . . This Island, this Kingdom, this Domain and Realm of Intransigent Listless Lethargic Monotonous Lassitudenal Doldrumable boring Tedium.

Yes.




If only I could escape this place. If only I had never been captured in the dark of night and drugged, dragged and beaten, forced to come here . . .



to live in this regulated and ignorance-groomed authoritarian land/society/agrarian-prison-camp where all life . . .




is an unauthorized verisimilitude of real life, free life, a life worth examining and thus living . . .




life a vehicle that should not be unattended or at least not attended by the invisible masters of this putrid agricultural-based golfing-insurance-salesman-corporate-controlled anal wasteland . . .




(Oh. The above seems to be an international sign saying: Nudists Sit Here)






No. No, I will not succumb. I will wallow in the appropriate and self-prescribed amount of self pity while all the time planning for my grand escape. I will do the bidding of the Eye-Nye-Hab Revolutionaries while at the same time mollify The Apparatus who control my world until my time comes.

Yes.

I shall.

I will feel better--someday.

Oneninefiveseven over and out and, as always:

Goodbye from Soybean Island

No comments:

Post a Comment