West Shore

West Shore

Monday, July 20, 2015

A Grave Sight


I was tromping along the neighborhood (as it were) recently and came to the park closest to my Apparatus-approved-and-provided apartment (as it were). That is, the infamous Ark Ark Park:




This was by no means unusual.

And certainly I saw more by-no-means-unusual things:


A pointless wooden post,


small colored plastic flags,


and a jumble of murdered sticks.

Yes.

And then I saw this:


Okay. This also is not so unusual . . . But what's that inside the bright orange plastic fencing?


Black dirt.


Fresh black dirt. So fresh and so dark and clean in its rich loamy darkness that it frightened me. Enough so to render the photo on the blurry side!

Look again!:


What is this for?

Normally it is some mechanical device or simply more fencing behind the fencing but this was pure island soil! It was a freshly dug . . . Some thing for some reason in some mind under some orders from some one some how and some why dug this  . . . in order for some other thing or one to be buried.

Buried, I say.

And I can say no more.


Goodbye from Soybean Island

No comments:

Post a Comment