West Shore

West Shore

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Evil Red Eyes of Soybean Island City


I was out at night in the city. If, that is, you can actually call Soybean Island City a city. Nonetheless, I was out and then I was up inside one of the buildings and then I was looking out upon the winter lights and non-lights and such.





Yes.

I do not wish to name the building I was within because I do not wish to be thrown into the gulag known as Stalag Ranville.


Ah, such a lovely sight of this city of no-lights.

But what else did I see?

Why, I saw this--or these, as the case may be:




Can you see it?

I asked, can you see it? !
Or, see them? !

Yes. I am referring to the twin eyes--or twin eye, as the case may be. Those evil red lights set high in the darkness. Those evil red rat eyes that are the work of The Apparatus. Their all seeing rodential scanners upon their all listening towers right here in the heart of this heartless town. Up there for all to see and all to be warned and all to obey because that is the wish of The Apparatus. !

Alas and woe is me, are we, are, ultimately all.



Okay. Here are two more nightspot photos, sans les yeux rouges, sin los ojos rojos, just so that you are no longer frightened, so that you can return to your safe and mundane lives and your mordant thoughts about breakfast and sports and the lives of TV stars. Here. For you. Have it: !






Goodbye from Soybean Island


No comments:

Post a Comment