West Shore

West Shore

Monday, October 27, 2014

What Next?


Indeed.


Whatever is going on here, upon this desolate isle full of insidious pleasantries?

It is an unexplainable existence.



As pointless as these very words I write and that you who do not exist or know that I exist do not read.

A nondescript existence.





That can only make one posit: Why? Why? Why?

I feel I am entering a dark hole. Down down down into the realm of . . . Of what? Of Why? Of How and Where and Journalism 101?

I do not know. Yet I must post my hopeful complaints--or must I?

What else could be next if I did not?

Would I be nothing more than a piece of thin printed fabric on the physical sphere of existence?


Maybe yes? Maybe no? What next? What now? What then?

I have nothing more to report.

Is this a report?


Goodbye from Soybean island,

#1957

No comments:

Post a Comment